Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fair Isle Sweater

Express
Dear Fieldbinder








For as long as I can remember, I have had a strong attraction towards fair isle sweaters. Every winter rolls around and I tell myself that I do not need another cozy, winter themed sweater but alas, I always end up caving and buying just one more! I reason that they are perfect for ski weekends although at this point I am not sure how I will work out wearing all eight of mine in three days. Nevertheless, they are one of my favorite winter looks and here are some of the best around the web! Happy Holidays! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one with the 3/4 sleeves.
    Happy Holidays to you & yours and wishing you a fabulous 2011!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark