Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside



Hello SweetPea readers! Sorry for the delay in posts it has been a CRAZY week! Lot's of work for Aprizi (so exciting!) and The Tail, and some very dear friends from Paris were staying with me in the windy city this week! As it is absolutely freezing here now and very blustery, I thought a coat post would be appropriate. I am also what I consider a coataholic and have an unhealthy and costly obsession with buying coats and therefore find it very easy to scour for my favorite coat collections! That said, I am totally lusting for anything by Lauren Moffat. She makes the most gorgeous coats (as seen above) that I am dying to get my hands on. They are available at Dear Fieldbinder (one of my fave new shopping sites) and Anthropoligie. Stay Warm! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark