Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trench Trendy





So for any of you who read this blog regularly, you probably know about my obsession with coats. I think they are the easiest way to look put together and the best accessory. Thus, my obsession extends to spring and summer coats, especially trenches. There is nothing better than a form-fitting khaki trench to look sophisticated and elegant. Here are some of my favorite (non khaki trench) coats from around the web that would look fabulous for Spring. ( I also threw in a few rainy day accessories for good measure!) How amazing is the yellow coat and those boat goulashes? So cute!


1. Samantha Navy Mac via Monsoon

2. Tulip Print Trench Coat via Topshop

3. Silk Linen Coat via Orla Kiely

4. Metallic Raindrops Bubble Umbrella via Echo 

5. Women's Pelican Tall Boot via Sperry Top-Sider 

3 comments:

  1. Uuuu...I like the yellow one!

    GvN
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely need a trench coat. god, i need a lot of stuff....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark