Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick



Even though I am Irish I never really get into the holiday. I didn't even celebrate here in Chicago this 
weekend, mostly wanting to avoid a hangover for an entire week. I am stuck in bed all day sick, and therefore definitely will not be going out. So, I thought I would celebrate a tiny bit and do a green related post of some of my favorite green stuff around the web. For those of you not stuck in bed, have a fun and boisterous night! 
       P.S. For more "green" products and fashion follow my tweets on Aprizi today! 



      1. Green Onyx Earrings by Shamila
      2. Green Wayfarer by Ray-Ban 
      3. Apple-A-Day Shift Dress by Orla Kiely 
      4. Ladies Watch Roll by Smythson 
      5. Mali Sabatasso Green Turquoise Ring from Max and Chloe 
      6. Bernard Clog by Rachel Comey from Gargyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark