Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red or Blue?




To my delight, Valentine's Day is fast approaching! I am guessing I get equal squeals of joy from half of you and a cynical eye roll from the other half. I have definitely been on both sides of that opinion about February 14th, so no judgement either way. This year, however, I am cautiously optimistic that it will be fun no matter what my plans are! I also love any excuse to buy a new party dress, especially one thats sweet and sexy. I am thus lusting after this little Ted Baker number with the fabulous detail around the neck (it's tiny little hearts that form the ruffle! Cute no!?) My only dilemma is the color-choice. My gut instinct is to go with red. It's Valentines Day, so duh. However, I love the gorgeous sapphire hue and it also has the heart detail so still a perfect and subtle option. So my dears, what's your vote? Red or Blue?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark