Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rock and Roll

The Beach Boys

Jim Morrison

The Kinks

The Supremes

The Turtles

Cream
The Beatles


The Kinks
The Who

The Doors

The Troggs


So it seems because of Apple releasing Beatles music on Itunes, (Hallelujah!) it is Beatles mania all over again. I am not complaining whatsoever since I have been a fan since my dad introduced me at the ripe age of 7 to 60's rock and roll and I haven't looked back since. So I decided that this post is dedicated to great music, which in my opinion is mostly british pop and rock. On a related note, I saw the movie Pirate Radio this week and if you like this post, you will love that movie. Love Peace and Rock and Roll Baby.

1 comment:

  1. love love love the supremes and the beatles. xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark