Monday, September 13, 2010

Nate Berkus





So today was the premiere of the Nate Berkus Show and I have to admit I was a teensy bit underwhelmed but I won't hold it against him since it's his first show and you just never know how those things will go! Either way, I do really like his style which prompted me to head over to HSN to check out his collection. Here are a few of my favorite things, but my only gripe is that I wish there was more product! The sheets I love, the color and design is spot on. I need this gold pouf in my living room ASAP and why not get the lamp to match? Happy Monday! What season premiere shows are you watching tonight/today?

2 comments:

  1. underwhelmed? Oh no! I love Nate, I hope we'll be able to catch his show here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark