Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome Home




Hello! I hope everyone had a fun or peaceful weekend. Now that I have found my apartment I can finally, ACTUALLY pick out things for the place since it exists now and I actually know what will fit and how to decorate! Joy! That said, my entrance is small and hallway-like that faces a wall. I would like to hang a print here, as it is the first thing you see when you open the door but I didn't want a cliche artsy or fashion print. This lead me to the search for a perfect print with nothing on it but text. To my complete delight I found an adorable etsy shop with nothing but whimsical text prints! Out of the above, which do you like or would you like framed in your home? Keeping in mind it is the first thing people will see, each poster would serve a different purpose. The first is kind of clever and funny; a good first impression I suppose! I like the second as it could insinuate that my guest is about to enter a fun and fabulous apartment! The third is a cute and quirky welcome (and the one I'm leaning towards) and of course the last is pretty obvious. So, if you could, please tell me which poster should don my hall or maybe something different entirely? Cheers :)

6 comments:

  1. No Place Like Home Touches my heart tremendously. I just did a post on home is where the heart is...pick that one:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun getting to pick out things for a new home! I bet you'll have a good time decorating your apartment!

    Thanks for following, and I am following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new place Kaitlyn! It must be exciting! I love all these beautiful prints. The first one is really cool, and I like the last one because it's so true.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like "there's no place like home", it's classic but has a cool, modern look! But, I think my favorite is #3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give a unique picture on the wall you, or like the color of the rainbow.Like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE # 1 and # 4. I want these...ok just thinking about where to put them!
    naina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark