Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mason Jar Cocktails

I love the idea of serving cocktails in mason jars, especially at a summer BBQ. I personally like mine with long island ice tea, or another great cocktail is a Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. And if it's a party, may I also suggest serving some Tangy BBQ Sandwiches on ciabatta rolls, Paula Dean Sweet Potato Fries served in newspaper or wax-paper cones, and Key Lime Tart. Oh and don't forget the the classic checkered linens! Black is a chic option instead of kitschy red or blue.

3 comments:

  1. Love! It's those little simple things I sometimes miss about the U.S. My mother used to bring us water, lemonade or iced tea in these. I haven't seen them here in Lux yet...we should change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool.. great idea!
    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark