Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Windy City

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the so few posts this week. Thursday was my Senior show so all day Tuesday and Wednesday was spent installing my piece and Thursday was the reception. Unfortunately I didn't win any awards but it was extremely well received by my colleagues and the audience at the show, so that's all one can ask for right? I am in the windy city this weekend and it is full of great blog inspiration! I spent a few hours at the Art Institute today and will be updating with some wonderful inspiration pictures later. Also Art Chicago is going on here at the Market Center which is absolutely incredible if you ever get the chance to go. It is full of amazing emerging artists and some not so emerging too. Lot's of fancy art people and pretty pricey art but it's super fun for anyone and everyone that loves art. Will be back with more posts soon! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark